CRUISE CHARTER RATES
**All Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Booking must be made in advanced to guarantee your preferred scheduled cruise. 50% down payment - payable either in cash, corporate check, or through bank deposit is required.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Jokai Marine International Inc.
Account Number: 4741-0043-51
Type: Checking Account
2. Balance may be settled at least five (5) business days for check payment and at least three (3) business days for cash or cash deposits before the scheduled trip.
Use of the yacht depending on the hours chartered (latest to end shall be 8pm)
Use of the dinghy to and from the pier for boarding
2 330 ml bottled water per head
5 licensed Crew on board (not counted as passengers)
Use of yacht towels
Use of snorkeling gears
Use of bottom-line fishing
Use of the sound system (4 300W speakers, amplifier, 1 wireless microphone)
Access to life-saving equipment in case of emergency
Insurance for all passengers
4. Yacht capacity is strictly maximum up to 50 passengers which includes infants, children, nannies, tour guides, caterers, servers, photographers, etc. All heads are counted.
5. Boarding and entrance fees for Mactan Marina Wharf is included in the package. Other preferred pick up location is not included and must be arranged by the guests. Any other fees such as marine sanctuary fee shall be handled by the guest.
6. Time starts as scheduled and agreed during booking (e.g. 8am – if the guests arrive late, time extension will not be allowed to compensate the delay). Disembarkation time must end as indicated in the booking. Cruising time extension may be allowed depending on the availability. The Php20,000 per hour applies.
7. Food Packages and Beverages may be arranged but charged separately. You may bring your own and drinks, no corkage fee applies provided that you will do self-service and will ensure that the yacht is free of leftovers. For hired caterers, please be advised that we do not allow cooking on board. Caterers must also clean up the bar and the dining area after the cruise.
8. Cancellation Policy. We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled cruise. A cancellation fee of 10% from the total amount of the cruise will be charged. Should you cancel your booking in less than 14 days, any amount paid in advance will be non-refundable.
9. Refunds will only be allowed in case of technical problems or a fortuitous event such typhoon signal, earthquake, war, etc. Postponement of trip due bad weather maybe allowed and rescheduled provided that the yacht is available.
If the boat, including its fixtures, fittings or inventory is lost, stolen or damaged, the charterer shall negotiate with the owner, unless this is impossible under the circumstances. The charterer shall pay heed to the owner’s instructions.
The charterer is liable for the aforementioned damage and any associated costs, unless it is not culpable for the damage.